As women age, their metabolism changes and it become difficult for women to lose weight. Even if you follow a healthy diet plan and adopt good lifestyle habits, you follow right sleep pattern and drink water adequately, your weight tends remain stagnant.
To get your body in shape and shed extra pounds from your body you will need to follow a workout routine. Today I am sharing with you a workout plan that will burn ft, tone up your body and build muscles. This workout is planned out with 4 different moves for 7 days and designed for women over 35 years of age. Scroll over to find the 7 day workout plan for woman to lose weight and see the results in few weeks :
How To Follow The 7 Day Workout Plan
This 7 days workout plan consists of 4 moves for each day.
For each move number of reps have been given and you can follow 4 sets of the same with rest time of 30 minutes in between each set. However you should start with only 1 to 2 sets in the first week. This workout can done easily at home and you do not need any special equipment for this workout except an exercising mat.
- Day 1 – 10 burpees, 20 squats, 40 mountain climbers and 40 Russian twists.
- Day 2 – 40 Russian twists, 30 leg lifts, 40 mountain climbers and 30 plank hip twists.
- Day 3 – 30 squats, 30 walking lunges, 30 sumo squats and 10 reverse lunges.
- Day 4 – 10 push-ups, 10 burpees, 45 seconds of plank and 40 mountain climbers.
- Day 5 – 10 burpees, 20 squats, 40 mountain climbers and 40 Russian twists.
- Day 6 – 40 Russian twists, 40 mountain climbers, 30 leg lifts and 30 plank hip twists.
- Day 7 – 30 squats, 30 sumo squats, 30 walking lunges and 10 reverse lunges.
Burpees is a full body move that builds strength and endurance, increases heart rate and burns calories.
Squats not only burns fats and sheds weight but also increases body strength and muscle mass. It improves circulation in your body and helps to get rid of stubborn fats and cellulites.
Related Article: 30 Days Squat Challenge
3. Mountain Climbers
Mountain climbers involve every muscle group of your body and give you a faster heart rate.
This cardio move strengthens your core and builds up your upper body muscles..