Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss and Fat Loss. Follow this veg diet plan for 10 days and see results. Many people have tried this vegetarian diet plan to lose fat quickly. Vegetarian diet chart for weight loss in a month. Today internet is breaking with various kinds of diet that claim to help you to lose weight. Among many diets that are going viral on the net, 30 day vegetarian diet is one diet that many people are adopting as part of their everyday life. This diet prevents accumulation of fats and cholesterol in your body. Vegetarian food options are full of vitamins, minerals and fibers which promotes weight loss and slows down the ageing of your body. It also prevents you from heart diseases and improves your digestive system. Follow the healthy and easy diet plan for 1 month to get slimmer and toned up body :
Basics Of Vegetarian Diet-
When you are on a vegetarian diet, obviously you are not allowed to have meat in any form. You are encouraged to eat as vegetables and fruits as you like. It is suggested to drink 2 to 3 litres of water everyday. Limit your salt intake and never fry the vegetables. You can steam, boil or grill them. You can use seasoning, sprinkle herbs, lemon and spices to enhance the taste of vegetables. You can follow this vegetarian diet for 1 week to feel the difference in your body.
• Breakfast – Bowl full of blueberries with 1 serving of cottage cheese and honey.
• Lunch – 1 slice of Dutch cheese, 1 bowl brown rice with grilled mushrooms or mixed grilled vegetables.
• Snack – 1 banana
• Dinner – Falafel salad with tahini (sesame seeds) dressing.
• Breakfast – 1 glass apple juice, 1 slice of multi grain toasted bread with 2 boiled eggs.
• Lunch – Spaghetti squash with lasagne and broccoli.
• Snack – handful of almonds with raisins.
• Dinner – Green salad with beans and tomatoes.
• Breakfast – Oatmeal with soymilk with walnuts, almonds and raisins.
• Lunch – Grilled potato with beans, onions and olives.
• Snack – Apple and carrots salad.
• Dinner – Whole wheat toast and tomato soup.
• Breakfast – 1 glass banana smoothie.
• Lunch – 1 bowl brown rice with mushroom soup.
• Snack – 1 glass apple juice and oranges.
• Dinner – Cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion salad with lemon dressing.
• Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and spinach leaves and 1 glass of orange juice.
• Lunch – 1 bowl of vegetable stew with steamed vegetables and a slice of low fat cheese.
• Snack – Handful of walnuts or almonds with raisins.
• Dinner – Boiled or grilled broccoli with beans.
• Breakfast – 1 banana, handful of almonds and one serving of cottage cheese.
• Lunch – 1 bowl noodles with shiitake mushrooms and seitan.
• Snack – 1 cup strawberries or fruit of your choice.
• Dinner – 1 bowlful of green salad with beans with lemon juice.
• Breakfast – Whole wheat toast sandwich mad with cream cheese and tomatoes.
• Lunch – Grilled broccoli with mushroom and lemon and 1 boiled egg.
• Snack – 2 slices of low fat cheese with 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
• Dinner – 1 bowlful of grilled vegetables with black pepper and lemon dressing.