Most people, especially the ladies, would do everything to have that perfect skin they always wanted. They use many skin treatments, both natural and chemical, to eliminate flaws on their skin.
Meanwhile, black seed oil was a part of Queen Nefertiti’s and Cleopatra’s beauty regimens. While it has been sourced since the early ages, it is now returning to the wellness scene. The latest beauty treatments and products are now adding it to their ingredients.
With the oil’s benefits to beauty and health, more and more people want to buy black seed oil. The oil is packed with minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids good for the skin. It is also proven that black seed oil is safe for every type of skin and considered non-toxic and highly safe even when taken in larger doses.
Why is it good for the skin?
The oil is known for its anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It reduces the skin’s redness and nourishes it with vitamins and minerals, which is very helpful when the skin is healing after treatment. It also has regenerative and firming properties that can reduce the chance of having scars from wounds.
The black seed oil has vitamins and minerals that benefit the skin in many ways, and these are:
1. Folic acid: It keeps the skin’s natural beauty. It is packed with antioxidants that can alleviate the skin’s oxidative stress levels and remove the effects of free-radicals from the environment. Folic acid is also proven to keep the skin from dryness.
2. Niacin: It helps the skin by stimulating its elastin and collagen production. It also reduces redness, irritation, and bumps while removing the wrinkles and pesky fine lines. Niacin improves the skin’s condition by aiding the acne treatment, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, dry skin, ageing, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
3. Calcium: This mineral helps the epidermis produce sebum, a natural substance that locks the skin’s moisture. Calcium protects, hydrates, and renews the skin.
4. Vitamin A: This vitamin prevents breakouts, speeds up healing, and helps the skin’s immune system. It is also proven to keep the skin naturally hydrated, allowing it to have a radiant glow. Moreover, it maintains the top layers of the skin (the dermis and epidermis) healthy.
5. Vitamin D: This aids in the growth, metabolism, and repair of the skin cell. It optimizes the skin’s immune system and aids in removing free radicals that can cause skin’s premature aging.
What are the skin symptoms that can be treated with black seed oil?
Acne is caused by excessive oil in pores. The black seed oil has essential fatty acids that can flush out the acne-causing oil by creating healthy skin cells that dissolve the oil buildup.
With its antioxidant properties and moisture-retaining capabilities, the oil can keep the skin’s elasticity and eliminates free radicals that cause fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin redness and irritation
Black seeds are known for their anti-inflammatory properties, good for those suffering from eczema or psoriasis. It is a strong astringent that can neutralize topical infections.
Your skin represents who you are. Having healthy, glowing skin means that you are taking good care of your body. If you are struggling to maintain your skin’s health, it is time for you to buy black seed oil as an addition to your skin regimen.
These are just some of the benefits of black seed oil. While it can help you from the outside, the black seed oil is also packed with benefits that can help you from the inside.