Weight loss and a healthy body play a very vital role in one's life. Healthy eating is one of the most effective ways which can be preferred to prevent an individual from health problems like heart disease, diabetes, can-cer and many more. At the point when utilized along with the healthy lifestyle changes, many of the beverages are more effective than others at advancing weight loss. Many beverages like green tea, kombucha, and high-protein drinks are very popularly known which helps in digestion of food, boost metabolism, and helps in reducing hunger which may help one in reducing their weight.
We are providing you with some of the drinks that are absolute best to include them in your diet plan when an individual is attempting to lose its weight and get healthy. In these Recipes, It would be beneficial to use purified water from the best water purifiers
1) How to make kombucha for weight loss
Kombucha is one of the healthiest drink that is made by fermenting sweet tea with a harmonious culture of yeast and microbes. Despite the fact that it might have an assortment of medical advantages, including weight loss, when it is used in the constraint.
We have done some research to make this neutral, comprehensive list about everything that you must be aware of this probiotic-themed drink. One thing we must be aware of that, however: You ought to dependably avoid these unhealthiest drinks on earth!
Now, we are about to know the secret of preparing a healthy Kombucha, the excellent drink to lose weight.
The ingredients that are required to make perfect five cups of Kombucha are:-
The following directions should be followed to make a healthful Kombucha:-
- 5 glass of water
- ½ cup organic cane sugar or raw honey
- 4 organic tea bags
- 1 cup of pre-made Kombucha
- Boil five cups of water in a large pot on the stove. Once the water is boiled up, remove off from the stove and add teabags along with sugar and stir it well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- After the sugar is completely dissolved, leave it for about 15 minutes and after that, remove the tea bags.
- After that, leave the drink to cool down to room temperature which will take around an hour. When it’s cool, add your tea mixture to the jar. Drop in the SCOBY disc and add one cup of pre-made kombucha in it.
- After adding all the above ingredients, cover the wide opening of the jar with a thin cloth which must be thin enough to allow the air to pass through it.
- Leave the jar as it is for around 7-10 days. The number of days depends upon the taste of the kombucha that is required, lesser time will result in a weaker kombucha which might tastes less sour. Some people also used to leave it for a month before bottling it and they experience a great result, so you must try the kombucha of every couple of days to examine that whether the kombucha has reached the right taste and the perfect level of carbonation for you.
2) How to make ginger tea for weight loss
Ginger is one of the most common foods and medicine that is used all over the world. The ginger plant contains very rich nutrients and natural and healthy chemicals that can help to promote one’s health.
Ginger tea is also used as a remedy for cold and cough. Ginger tea is a popular and natural remedy for a wide variety of digestive disorders, including upset tummy, vomiting, and gastritis. It is also an established remedy for cold and cough. However, according to recent studies, ginger tea caught the eye of the weight loss enthusiasts. According to a research at Maastricht University, Netherlands found that this herb contains a sort of caffeine that helps in losing weight.
The ingredients that are required to make a perfect cup of Kombucha are:-
The following directions should be followed to make a healthful ginger tea:-
- ½ inches of crushed ginger root
- 1 cup of water
- Using a 2-inch of a knob of the ginger, strip and cut it down into very thin slices. Now, you might be wondering how to cut down the ginger into very thin slices? It’s simpler than it might look; you can use a spoon to strip and rub off the skin, at that point use a knife to cut it in thin slices.
- After cutting the ginger into thin slices, add it to a pot of water and boil it for around 10-30 minutes. Boiling it for a long time enables more flavor to mix into the water, making for a little harder cup of tea.
- Once the tea is boiled, remove it from the stove and remove the thin slices of ginger from the jar. Now, you can also add some optional ingredients like lemon, mint, honey, and many more for a touch of common sweetness.
- Your ginger tea is ready! Now, you can enjoy your tea or allow it to cool down and drink it as a refreshing glass of ginger water.
3) How to make matcha tea for weight loss
Matcha tea is one of the modern weight loss drink that helps in a better way of losing one’s weight. Matcha tea is around ten times more effective than green tea in losing weight as it is processed differently.
Matcha tea contains very low calories and as you know that the lesser amount of calorie you consume, there is lower chance of those calories to get stored as fat.
The ingredients that are required to make a perfect cup of matcha tea are:-
The following directions should be followed to make a healthful matcha tea:-
- ½ teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 2-3 ounces of water boiled at 185-degree Fahrenheit
- Fill the kettle with a fresh and pure water and allow it to heat to a high temperature to just a short of boiling.
- Fill the cup with hot water and then pour it out to heat up the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of matcha tea powder to a bowl.
- Add 2 ounces of boiled water in the bowl.
- Whisk water and powder briskly for around a minute. Do it until a layer of forth has formed.
- Add 3-4 ounces of water.