As soon as you get pregnant, a new life breathes through you. Pregnancy brings about a complete change in your body and your mind too. Many of your clothes may not fit you anymore or you may have mood swings. To make your pregnancy easier and to keep you calm during this tender period, you will need to follow a few tricks that will deal with little difficulties that you will face during this time. Scroll over as we bring you some of best hacks that a mother to be must follow to make her pregnancy easier:
1. Use an inner tube if you want to sleep on your belly.
2. Use kinesio tape to relieve discomfort during your pregnancy.
3. Use An Exercise Ball To Alleviate Back Pain
4. Try some yoga poses under supervision of qualified instructor to handle nausea.
5. Another way to save to save up on bras by using bra back extenders.
6. Invest in good pregnancy pillow to allow yourself a comfortable sleep.
7. If you want to keep your pants buttons open, make bands out of stretch tank tops and wrap them around your waist.
8. Strapless Striped Bra.
9. You don’t need to buy too many bras during pregnancy, buy a couple of sports bra that will stretch anyhow.
10. Never sleep on your stomach while you are carrying baby in your womb.
11. Instead of purchasing a new jeans or trousers in every trimester, clasp a hair elastic through the button hole to the catch.