Eyebrows are the reflection of our true personality. Perfectly shaped eyebrows not only make you look attractive but also say a lot about how you care about your appearance. but often in a zest to get the perfect eyebrows, we commit some mistakes which gives an unruly look on your eyebrows. Scroll over to find the frequent mistakes you been making and how you can tame them to get a perfect shape:
1. Starting your arch in the wrong place
The golden rule of brows – they must align with the top bridge of the nose. Arches that appear too far apart make facial features wider. To achieve this rule, take a pencil and line it vertically against the side of your nose – this is where your brows should begin.
If you use a magnifying mirror to pluck your eyebrows by yourself, you might be over-plucking it, because one often tends to create a shape according to them. If you have never learned it professionally, you must avoid it and do it to the minimal. You can stick to dull lightning so you can get rid of the unwanted, but not all.
3. Now, Don’t Over-Fill It.
You have make-up to make perfect eyebrows, but you shouldn’t over-do it because it will take all the attention away from your beautiful features. Feather strokes are alright and if you darken your brows too much, they will look thick and thus won’t look good.
4. Do Not Try To Match The Two Eyebrows
Definitely you would want both of your eyebrows to look same and form asymmetrical shape, however do not try too hard as might end up over plucking hair from either of the two eyebrows.
5. Avoid widening of brow gap by holding a makeup brush vertically to find the inner tear duct, ensure that you not tweeze hair beyond this spot.
6. Always try to match the colour of your brows to your hair to give your face a uniform look and neat finish.
7. Always try to match the colour of your brows to your hair to give your face a uniform look and neat finish.
8. Do not over pluck the hair on the top of eye brows as this can spoil the natural arch of your hair.
9. Tweeze your eyebrows before you shower to ease the pain of tweezing them.
10. Invest in a Good Brow Pencil