One of the easiest and common forms of carrying hair is in form of ponytail hairstyle. This convenient hairdo is versatile on its own as it keeps the hair in place and gives you a neat look. From voluminous high ponytail in school days to ponytail with waves for your first date, you have rocked them all through. Up notch your ponytail and try out different variations in your to get a glamorous and elegant look. Create different designs in ponytails to give yourself a break from your regular look. Keep scrolling as we present you trending ways to dress up your ponytail :
1. Create a chic look for yourself with this high up ponytail and accessorise it with ribbons.
2. Make your hair voluminous and get a length of your choice with ponytail extensions.
3. Get flirty with your hair. Knot it up roughly and then it up for a mess ponytail looks.
4. Get a gorgeous look that will get praises from everyone by making a top braid starting front and tie your hair at the back as ponytails.
5. Layer two ponytails, one over the other one to get a voluminous and long hair look.
6. Give your hair a messy look for a lazy morning.
7. To get a gorgeous look for the day, tie up your hair from one side into a braid and make a messy ponytail at the back.