Sometimes, our regular make up can put irremovable stains on our clothing. Though, these may appear as permanent and lasting stains but if treated efficiently, only a few simple steps can remove the makeup stains from clothes easily at home.
1. Brush- If your clothes are stained with non oily make up. The most preferable way is to slightly brush the fabric. If your cloth has an oily stain, you can slightly remove the make up using make up remover.
2. Blot- The next step would be to blot the area with a cotton a damp cloth.
3. Shampoo or Detergent- If the stain is too dark, you can also use a shampoo or detergent on the affected area. A dish detergent also removes stains effectively.
4. After making the stains lighter, you can always soak these clothes in warm water for 20 minutes. This will loosen the dirt and remove the stain.
5. Wash it with an effective detergent and launder as usual.
6. If the stains persist, you can always use a color safe bleach that will remove the stains without damaging the fabric.